Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lacrosse

Even though it doesn't quite feel like spring yet, it must be....  afterall, lacrosse has started.

I was able to bring Georgia to her lacrosse practice this week and take some pictures  - again, through plexiglass.  I had to turn my flash off, so I got some great photos of her with her teammates nicely blurred in the background. 




This next photo was definitely my favorite:


What an action shot!

When we got home, we found that Henry and Gordy had set up a new lacrosse net on our driveway and were practicing.  Henry is on two lacrosse teams this year and he wants to be prepared.


Henry plays goalie for one team and attack on the other.



Georgia waited patiently for her turn to shoot.  And no, it was not warm enough for these bare legs.



Town soccer starts in a few weeks for Georgia and Josie and all three children are taking swimming again at a near-by university.  It's going to be a busy, but exciting spring.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, I remember Norman, and this post had me in tears of laughter. After I composed myself, I logged this idea away for use when next confronted by a low-blood-sugar child of my own. Which will likely be in the next 24-48 hours. xx

Tara said...

Um, that comment was intended for the "Norman Solution". Having a technology-challenged moment. Must be time for my afternoon latte kick-start!

Martha said...

Hello! I'm happy to provide child-rearing help to you... of course, some might view it as child abuse! hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...