Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sunday Lacrosse


How was our last weekend, you ask?  Filled with lacrosse, thank you.  


Grandma and Grandpa joined us for a double-hitter of Henry Lacrosse.


It was a beautiful sunny day - not too hot, not too windy.  


Gordy's parents got to watch him in action as an assistant coach.




Georgia got ample time to day dream.



And Josie got to be Josie.


I was there, too.  Although, I didn't day dream or look at the audience through binoculars.


I did insist on getting the camera back after I noticed that the eight year old photographer was taking pictures of random trees.


It was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is a beautiful shot of Josie!

Martha said...

Thank you! I'm taking a photography class and lately my photos have been so bad - I'm glad to hear that they are starting to improve! Thanks for stopping by. -Martha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...