Tuesday, April 3, 2012

To My Wonderful Followers

Is it possible to go six months without encountering a problem with blogger?  I'm pretty sure the answer is no.  For the last few months, I've noticed that no matter how many times I update my blog, my link on Elizabeth's blog remains stuck on the post "Girls Weekend," which I wrote over a month ago.  This fact bothers me every time I visit Elizabeth's blog but I've been trying to ignore my anger.  No matter how hard you look, Blogger problems never have easy solutions and Blogger Help is ridiculously unhelpful.  My usual mode of operandi is to ignore the problem and hope it goes away, but yesterday,  I realized that if Elizabeth's blog isn't getting updates from my RSS Feed, than no one else who is following me is getting updates either.

And I want you to be getting updates.  Of course, the irony is that if you aren't getting notices that I've updated my blog, then you will never get this message.... sigh.

It's really a catch-22.

So here is my message to all my wonderful followers.  First of all, thank you so very much for reading my blog on a regular basis.  Please know that I am posting regularly even if you don't see my posts on your dashboard or blog role.  I always post at least 3 times a week, so feel free to bookmark me and check in often.  Or if you would prefer, the Sign Up For Email feature seems to be working, so you can add your email address to my list and you will receive emails letting you know when I've posted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I'm hoping that the issue resolves itself, but like all blogger problems (like my tiny header photo, for example.... grrrrr) this one seems to have no fix.

If anyone has had a similar problem and found a solution, I'd be forever grateful if you leave me a comment with your advice!

Thanks and check back soon!

2 comments:

Lisa Witherspoon said...

I knew your updates weren't showing up on my feed, but thought it was probably just mine. I have also set up a Facebook page for my blog. When I post something new, I put a link on the facebook page so people get it 2 ways (if they "like" my Facebook page) just to make sure.

Martha said...

And now my computer is saying that I have zero comments when obviously there is one! Mercy! Good advice about the facebook page. I haven't caught the facebook bug yet but maybe it's time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...