Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Bubble Break

We interrupt this blog post to bring a little spring joy to your day.

Behold.... a Bubble Break!


It is cold and rainy this morning in New England and it's supposed to be cold and rainy all week...


but it was sunnier and warmer on Sunday when I joined Josie outside, to watch her blew some bubbles that she received in a birthday party goodie bag.


Is there anything that invokes childhood more than bubbles?


I sat on the stoop and enjoyed the warm sun... and helped Josie pop any of the bubbles that came my way.


Happy spring, everyone!


3 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

Happy Spring to you, too! Love Bubbles!

BTW - your updates are finally showing up in my Blogger feed again! Yay!!!

Angie said...

Happy Spring to you all too
My kiddos love bubbles :)

Martha said...

Hooray!!! I feel like I'm back in the loop again now that my updates are working. I had to get help from a Computer Genius - it was so worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...