Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Day Before School Starts


Tomorrow is the first day of school.

We are not really ready.  

This morning, I spread out all the school supplies and told the kids to bring up their backpacks.


We made individual piles (Henry's is above) based on the supply lists and the kids began to organize.


We had to buy a whole lot of school items this year.  Henry had the most (almost $200 worth - which included his Texas Instruments calculator), Georgia had the second largest pile.

And second-grader Josephine had the smallest:


Josie has her first day of school outfit all picked out but Georgia does not.  Henry just wears whatever is clean and in his closet. 

I am behind in getting the health-care forms signed and the medicines ordered and purchased.  Luckily for me, the first few school days are half-days, so I have a grace period.  

Good-bye summer.  I will miss you so!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...