Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Has Arrived

I'm so sorry I didn't post (as is my usual) this morning.  I was at the grocery store doing The Big Shop.

Ever wonder what food for 14 people for five days looks like:


Scary, huh?  It involved two carts.

And I've been cooking.


I made enchiladas for our dinner tonight, which looked simple but ended up being a nightmare.  It ends up that I am better at making one pot meals.

There has also been a lot of this:


Baby watching and holding.  


We are all smitten with little Owen, as you can imagine.

And Owen?  Is he smitten with us?  That has yet to be determined.  So far, I'd say, not as long as we are all talking at once time!

We are still waiting for Elsie and my parents to arrive but the house is nicely filling up.  

Christmas has begun at our house.

4 comments:

The Royal Couturier said...

Happy Holidays! :)

Will we get to see what you've cooked?

Martha said...

Thank you!

No! It's not pretty!

Angie said...

That is a LOT of food!!!
Enjoy your Christmas

Martha said...

Oh, Angie, I know! I had to get help brining it all out to my car! And after lunch yesterday, I realized that I didn't buy enough sandwich meat and bread! Looks like someone (cough, GORDY, Cough) is going back to the store!

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...