Monday, May 27, 2013

Owen!


I just came back from a weekend with the cutest 9 month old ever - two days and two nights of pure unadulterated baby fix.  

Isn't my nephew adorable?


Yes.  Yes, he is.

In years past, we've called my weekend with Elizabeth "eat-a-po-looza" since we centered our activities around dining at fine restaurants and consuming fancy drinks.  

Since Owen arrived, the weekend has turned into "baby-pa-looza"and we spend our hours watching Owen be his marvelous self.


I wouldn't go back to the old way for anything.

What's better than a weekend spent holding this muffin?


Or talking walks with this dapper dude:



We did still get a little fine dining in:


The stewed peaches at this "restaurant" were divine.

We also enjoyed some literary culture:


It was a wonderful weekend.


I only wish my sister and her family lived closer.  See you this summer, Owen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...