Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Last Day of School

Our school year is finally over and I took Last Day of School photos to commemorate the wonderful occasion.  I love putting the First Day and Last Day photos together so I can see how much the children have grown each year.  

Here's Henry on the first day of school (his ears are at the bottom of my mantel):



And Here is Henry on the last day of school (his ears are at the top of the mantel):


Georgia on the first day:


And Georgia on the last day:


Georgia would like you all to know that she is not actually bald, even though the above photo makes her look so.  She is wearing her hair pulled back in a pony tail and is wearing a gray headband and she is in the shadow of the mantel.  In fact, Georgia's head barely fit under the edge of the mantel.  By the end of the summer, I'm expecting to have to pose her a few inches forward.


And bringing up the rear, is Josie (First Day of School):


and on the last day:


Sadly, not to much growth to report, but she looks older, no?

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

First of all, I can't believe how much Henry and Georgia grew!! And Josie definitely looks older!!

Secondly, wanted to let you know that I have been having trouble commenting on your posts. It mostly seems to be when I view it through Bloglovin - I click to post a comment and nothing happens. This time I went back through my Blogger dashboard and it worked.

Anyway - I've been reading, just couldn't comment! :-)

Martha said...

Lisa - Oh dear! That's not good. I'll have to look into why people can't comment through bloglovin. Thanks for telling me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...