Tuesday, August 20, 2013

While I Tackle Laundry Mountain ...

I thought I would give you a quick look at our trip to Block Island.


We just got back yesterday and I've been frantically unpacking, cleaning clothes and putting away beach equipment and sporting goods.... all while reading all 734 of my un-opened emails and answering those that need prompt attention.  I'm sorry to say that todays will be a short blog post. 


Hockey camp has already begun and Georgia has pre-season soccer practice.  There are also health forms to be located and filled-out, doctor's visits to attend and school supplies to be purchased.

Not quite the peaceful transition from relaxing vacation to hectic fall that I had hoped for.  

But I will say that we had a wonderful three weeks on Block Island.  The weather was perfect, the waves were amazing and we couldn't have spent a more relaxing and enjoyable vacation.


Just looking at the photos helps to ease some of the Return To Regular Life Stress.


I'll write more tomorrow - I promise!


2 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

Great pictures!! That last one look like a Christmas card photo candidate! :-)

Martha said...

Yes! so true... I did manage to take our christmas card photos but that one is pretty good. I love your new format, by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...