Thursday, October 3, 2013

Daddy Dance Party

Long gone are the days of Josie and I enjoying a lunch time dance party while the two older children toil away at school, but that doesn't mean that we aren't still shakin' our groove thing here in the Elliot household.


Just the other night, I caught Gordy having a Dance Party of his own with the girls.


There was hip bumping and twirling...


a few artistic dips thrown in for good measure....


... and general merriment all around.


All we needed were strobe lights and a disco ball and the we'd be a proper discotheque.


.... oh, well, if we had music, I mean.  

Did I mention that this was a music-free dance party?


Henry was at the kitchen island, doing homework, so the three of them were dancing to the music in their heads only.


Silent dancing by the dishwasher... anyone want to join us?

5 comments:

Lisa @ The Golden Spoons said...

:-) I used to dance in the kitchen with my dad, too! Wonderful memories!

Elizabeth said...

And you didn't even mention the witch hat! Is that a normal part of Gordy's attire these days?

Martha said...

Lisa - That's so sweet. I hope my girls remember these moments when they are older!

Martha said...

Beast - ha! That's part of my Professor Sprout costume but I don't know why Gordy was wearing it. As all things purchased in my house are wont to do, the hat was left on the kitchen counter where it has been picked up and worn by almost every member of the family.

Dance Class Scottsdale said...

The dance is very helpful to burn human body calories and gives a good health. The dance is necessary for human. Thanks you so much for posting this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...