Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Hannukah!




Happy Hanukkah everyone!  We did a little cheating this year and opened up all our Hanukkah presents from Lois and Harvey on the first night before dinner.  

I got out our Hanukkah placemats to celebrate and we hung the first flame on our cloth Menorah.  


Unwrapping all the presents on the first night was too tempting to resist.


Lois and Harvey always pick out wonderful presents.


Each child got different presents and each gift was special.


This has been a busy week and Gordy was answering emails during the present-opening and I sat on the floor entertaining Pippa Middleton.

Here was my view:


With every day, Pippa gets more and more comfortable at her new home and she's getting more and more playful (read:  more and more work).  I'm glad that she's happy with us, but I'm also happy when the kids get home from school and I can have a break!







Thank you so much, Lois and Harvey!  Thank you for making Hanukkah so special for Henry, Georgia, and Josie and thank you for the wonderful presents.  

Happy Hanukkah!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...