Friday, May 29, 2015

The Week In Review


Sorry I've been missing in action this week.  I haven't taken many photos - in fact, all the photos in this post were from my iphone.  And while we've been busy, it hasn't been an interesting busy.  


Georgia had a soccer tournament over Memorial Day weekend, so we didn't spend a lot of quality family time over the holiday.  Josie and I celebrate by having chip and dip and cocktails on Monday.

We've been getting by with a whole lot of pug hugs:


And walks:


Gordy's parents were in town to watch a soccer game on Saturday and we all went out to dinner.  The girls dressed up and I took a photo:


Henry is in the middle of studying for his first high school final exams which is just as miserable as it sounds.  He'll finish school in a week.  I've been assembling the supplies he needs for marine biology camp.  He finishes school, has a week off, goes to camp for 12 days, comes back home and still has another WEEK before the girls have their last day of school.

And people think I'm odd for hating snow days so much!

We do have exciting things to look forward to (besides the aforementioned end of finals and summer camp):  Georgia's going to her first summer camp with her friend, Margaret, we're going to spend a lot of time on Block Island this summer, Josie has a cooking camp she's going to, we have visits with friends, plus other end-of-the-year events.  I'll be a better blogger from now on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...