Monday, May 11, 2015

What We Did This Past Weekend


We had a great weekend and that is because it was super hot and sunny, which made all of us happy and joyful (ok.  maybe just me.  Gordy would tell you that it was way too hot and that he almost burst into flames watching Georgia's soccer game on Sunday).

But back to me and my happy mood.

We went into Boston for dinner on Saturday night with the kids.  We went to Stella in the South End and it was delicious and fun.


And we did a lot of playing with the puppy:




On Sunday, we had that aforementioned soccer game followed by a completely free day.  We relaxed on the porch, read the newspapers and enjoyed the warm sun on our skin.


And then after dinner we stuck a log into the fire pit and made s'mores.


Oh!  And I forgot to mention that Gordy and I successfully set up our fountain on Saturday - the first time we did so all by ourselves, so yeah!  



This weekend was a perfect summer preview - I can't wait until the real thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...