Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Last Day of School


It is finally (FINALLY!) the last day of school.  I thought this day would never come.

I took my usual End of The Year Photos.

So without further ado, I present to you - Georgia, on the first day of school:


And Georgia on the last day (of sixth grade):


And Josephine on the first day of fourth grade:


And on the last day of fourth grade:



And finally, Henry.

Here is he on the first day of ninth grade:


And on his last day (which was almost a month ago):


I hope we never have six snowdays ever again!  This school year has been longer than any I can remember.  It's hard to believe that next week is the Fourth of July and the summer is only just starting!!

Happy Summer, everyone!


4 comments:

Melanee Farnsworth said...

Georgia grew up and Henry was happier to start school than finish it from the looks of the photos...haha....and Josie, she's always cute!!!

Martha said...

Hello Melanee! I had a good chuckle when I read your comment about Henry. Nothing could have been further from the truth! I don't catch Henry smiling too often (with my camera, I mean!)

Guymons said...

haaa ha oh, sorry, that was me on Melanee's computer when I was in Texas!!! Funny!

Martha said...

Diane - too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...