Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Last Week


We had an unbelievably busy couple of weeks.  Gordy had surgery on his knee (he's great now, though!), Henry had a week of driver's ed classes in a town 45 minutes away (that's three hours of driving per day for me!), we had the two sports tournament, we had a friend party to celebrate Josie's birthday and like always, we have been running around with our heads cut off.

The one thing I haven't done yet is get a new camera which I desperately need to do nor have I done a good job of taking photos.

But I did manage to record what Josie wore for Gold Day at her school (they wore gold to honor children with cancer):


And I took a couple of photos of Georgia before she went off to a friend's Bar Mitzvah:


Her dress was more orange than red, although it looks red in the photos.


Henry has been on spring break and he wanted to earn money, so we had him set up the string maze for Josie's birthday party.  He did an amazing job and the girls had a great time.




The girls played a bunch of games and then watched a movie.


Everyone had a great time.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...