Sunday, August 21, 2016

Going Private

Hello everyone!  We just got back from a wonderfully long vacation on Block Island and I'm planning to post photos soon.  But before I do that, I want to let you all know that I'll be moving my blog from public view to private view.  For the last three months, I've been getting an enormous amount of hits from less-than-savory websites that I think are taking my photos and adding them to nefarious sites.  We don't want our daughter's photos to show up when a creep types "hot beach teen" into their search engine.  I'm sure you all understand.  Well, not all of you will understand but sad for you perverts.

Unless I'm reading the private setting incorrectly, it seems that I will need to add the email addresses of acceptable readers on my Private Only setting.  I'll add the emails of those people who I know read the blog, but for the rest of you who want to continue reading but whom I don't know personally, just send me an email (address to the right) and let me know that you'd like to be included.  It would be helpful if you could drop me a line on your email to let me know you are a real person and not another internet creep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...