Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Our First Trip To Block Island 2017


After 8th grade graduation, we left for a weekend on Block Island.  I'm calling it our first trip of the summer, but it's actually not.  Josie and I went to the island to open up the house in May, but since it basically rained the entire weekend, we are going to declare a do-over.


We brought Georgia's friend Caroline.


And we enjoyed a very relaxing couple of days.  It's been a couple of weeks since then and I will admit I don't remember what we did.  I imagine we went to the beach and I would imagine there were bike rides and trips into town.

We played badminton with the new set we received as a gift from Gordy's parents.  It was a huge hit.





We left on Sunday so it was a short trip.  Georgia and Caroline had two more days of school.  But stop by soon, because my next post will be about the Fourth of July.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...